Houston, TX. May 19 – Medical Information Records, LLC (MIR), creator of AnesthesiaOS, a leading Azure cloud based Anesthesia Information Management System (AIMS) announced it has integrated its solution to Allscripts Professional® EHR.
MIR’s ADP certified application, AnesthesiaOS™, offers a robust, one of a kind AIMS built for simplicity, intuitiveness and speed. Being an ADP certified application marks a collaboration between MIR and Allscripts to provide innovative, integrated health IT solutions that support high quality and cost-effective care. Allscripts solutions are used by more than 180,000 physicians and more than 1,500 hospitals in the US and around the world.
AnesthesiaOS™ benefits include the following:
- Cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) that allows providers using Professional EHR to easily complete an anesthesia record while focusing on the quality of patient care and not merely documentation;
- Utilizes Allscripts standard API;
- Adapts quickly to changes at the point of care, which improves case management and billing;
- Offers enhanced Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) workflow;
- Captures real-time, accurate and relevant data which provides the physician with expanded insights and measures compliance with industry standards through Anesthesia Quality Institute (AQI) reporting and tracking of Surgical Care Improvement Project (SCIP) measures;
- May lower operational costs while improving workflow as the solution requires no infrastructure, equipment refresh rates are lowered, and the need for paper in the operating room is virtually eliminated;
- Provides a robust business intelligence system with targeted decision support that assists the physician when making important patient care decisions.
“MIR is proud to have AnesthesiaOS™ as one of the newest certified applications in the Allscripts Developer Program. We are excited to now offer AnesthesiaOS™ to Allscripts clients using the Professional EHR”, said Terrence Ray, Chief Executive Officer at MIR. “Our vision is to advance medicine by creating a smarter workflow and our partnership with Allscripts Developer Program constitutes a giant leap towards helping us achieve this goal.”
“Allscripts is a trailblazer in EHR integration. The Allscripts Developer Program was developed several years ago to speed time from innovation to implementation for our clients,” said Stanley Crane, Chief Innovation Officer, Allscripts. “We’re excited to provide our clients with a state of the art, robust, yet easy to use an anesthesia platform that will enable our clients to complete an anesthesia record while focusing on the quality of patient care and not the burdensome process of documentation.” More information about AnesthesiaOSTM can be found on the Allscripts Application Store.
AnesthesiaOS™ is truly the future of AIMS as it transcends how EHRs are viewed today. AnesthesiaOS™ is a cloud-based EHR that will allow any provider to easily complete an anesthesia record while focusing on the quality of patient care and not merely documentation. AnesthesiaOS™ is designed to enhance the point of care, not control it. Developed by anesthesiologists for use by providers, hospitals, surgery centers, and doctor offices; AnesthesiaOS™ is the only EHR formulated for speed, intuitiveness, and mobility. It can be utilized to perform operating room and non-operating room cases via a web portal, personal computer or tablet device and provides EHR enhancements and improvements in such areas as cost containment, risk management, and data informatics. For more information about AnesthesiaOS™, please visit the Allscripts Application Store or contact email@example.com for a demo and custom quote.